One of the days we took our kids and Scott's sister's kids paddle boating.
Aunt Brenda had the right idea chosing to have the boys do the work. Smart.
Hannah, Elizabeth and Korrie taking a break.
Hannah showing off her new shades. Her favorite color is orange.
After we had gotten a little work out the kids retreated into the murky water while the adults sought shelter in the shade. They all have such a great time horsing around together.
Aaron, cousin Korrie, and Elizabeth
Big brother helping our the vertically challenged. Zach has always had a tender spot for kids younger than himself. He will make a great dad someday.
This was in the middle of a mud fight. Isaac was smart to take refuge behind his tall cousin Kollin who is a sophomore in high school.
Elizabeth giving Korrie a dip.
Ok, I know Aaron will hate me someday for this one but at 6, the "Coppertone" tan pose is acceptable, especially when I had no idea until looking at the pics when we got home.
Zach and Kollin seemed to dominate playing chicken with each other.
This is not a great pic necessarily but I love the look of dirty water blanketing Zach's shoulder as he came up out of the water. Water pics are so fun.
Ta Da! Here is the whole gang and as close as we were going to get at getting a group shot.

8 comments:
All your summer pictures look like so much fun!
I was hoping we would get to see Scooter in his Speedo. No luck... Oh well.
z
In the Coppertone pic- the fact the Zach's face is so close to Aaron's backside is also quite amusing. :)
Thank you SO much for THAT visual Zack. Eek.
The fourth picture cracked me up. There's a lot going on. Hannah's trying to save Elizabeth, Zach just did SOMETHING to Collin and Issac's talking.
Such fun! :)
I loved it all- Hannah is gorgeous!
The water looks much cleaner and clearer than here :) Glad you even had some time to take some pics! Fun memories!
That looks like so much fun! I love all the water shots, and I agree with Emily that Hannah looks beautiful just like her mom! I also love Elizabeth's close up-she is equally beautiful, which is probably why Seth was in love with her a few years back:)
Zach, no Speedo on Scott now or ever....or any man for that matter.
Post a Comment