Last week we took our first family trip to this great city the Lord has laid upon our hearts. We began with a stay in a local hotel. Pool time is synonymous with a hotel stay for the kids. Scott found an amazing deal and is spite of the fact the pool was an over-sized kiddie pool everyone had a great time. The place was clean and price was right.
I tried getting a group shot from the very beginning. I only tried twice...
and then gave up. It was pointless. They had too much bottled up energy to stand still and pose. What was I thinking!
Dad and Aaron checking out the hot tub.
Team sister.
I know I accidentally cut Issac's face out of the picture but it was funny enough to want to leave in here. It could be the fact that Scott's face is twice the color of his trunk, the giggles from the onlookers, or the fact that Isaac seemed to be losing his pants.....that made this photo beg to be published. One other thing is certain, the days are numbered in which Scott will be able to lift this child above his head.
Team brother.
Don't know how Hannah somehow gets her brothers to wear her headbands.

3 comments:
Looks like it was a wonderful time! How long did it take from here?
Andrea, a little under 3 hours. Not a bad trip. It was cold and rainy but otherwise a good first trip. More pictures to come.
Too bad y'all don't have any fun...funny that you are not pictured...hmmm...
Post a Comment