Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Flowers, flowers, and more flowers

About a year ago we got a new camera and I love playing around with it, especially with nature photos. One of these days I need to read the instruction book. Taking a class would be better yet. Until then here are a few of the photos I have taken this summer.


I love how you can see the cotton collecting on my lilies.








Here the flower isn't so amazing but seeing the bog on there is. Not so sure what kind of creature it is but it was fun catching him on my flower.


Zach (well both the big kids) like to use the camera too and I was impressed with this one he took out at our friends, the Boatmans.


Again the flower isn't so amazing but if you click on the photo and make it large you can see the tiny spider busy at work.


I got a little carried away with these but one of my favorite colors is red. Now, if on ly I had photo shop capabilities!












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! If you matted and hung the red and yellow ones somewhere, you'd have a lovely display of Cyclone colors. :)

Jenna said...

beautiful shots, Carrie! :) I love taking pictures of my flowers, too.

Andrea G. said...

The colors are the lilies are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are incredible! Carrie, what kind of camera do you have?? Just facebook message me or email: kampman30@gmail.com.

We're in the market for a new one as well!

Miss Mommy said...

I love the red ones!! You would love all the flowers here...Rebekah has to stop and smell the roses-literally!