Here are the kids enjoying my mom's special chocolate frozen treats. They were a hit as you can see!
While we were there we got to digging through some closets and found cheer leading uniforms that Kristi and I used to wear. The girls were quick to put them on and mock us a little.
Having a great time still.
Clearly not cheer leaders.
In that same closet we found the prom dress my mom made me my freshman year for prom. Hannah's comment was something alone the lines that it looked like it came from a Little House on the Prairie episode, understandable. What was really fun is that at 13 and barefoot it was already too short on her. She is obviously taller than I was at 15. How tall with this girl be?
The kids got to bring Grandma's "tricycle" home from Dad's shop. They had a lot of fun on this thing.
Every summer when we go back home the kids pull out our old stilts. This summer found them much more adept at making them work.
Zach having a turn.
Her legs already look long. This just makes them look even longer.
More bike fun.
Although the temps were on the cool side the boys still managed to work up the desire for a water fight.
Matthias had a birthday so here are some of the grandkids helping down some cupcakes.
The yearly pool shot.
These girls still have so much fun when they are together, great cousins.
Cousin Nolan.
Cousin Matthias sporting some moves.
Rachel and Hannah
Cousin Nolan.
Just a fun water shot. Hannah doesn't necessarily think so.
Love this shot because it shows the sweet freckles he has on his face. May have to click on this one to see them.
Isaac, conducting or giving instructions to his little brother? Who knows.
In spite of the fact that this proves to me that we have some work to do on Aaron's gentlemanly manners it is a really fun water shot. Notice the water did go behind Abby's head.
Elizabeth's turn on the board.
Rachel doing her spin move.
Jared was always ready to give us a trick on the board.
Just some more fun water shots Scott got while the girls were going off the board.
Rachel, can you tell she is a gymnast?
Hannah's cartwheel.
Love the face on this one.
The former swimming instructers came out in Kristi and I as we were taking the opportunity to encourage my Mom and Dad's neighbor girl, Abby, to put her face all the way under. Some things come back to you in a hurry. Still fun to watch someone cross over to the unafraid side.
Firworks Nebraska style.
Hannah and Scott watching the "fire zone" that Aunt Kristi chalked off.
Rachel and Elizabeth working together with some Black Cats. Brought back a lot of fun memories!

5 comments:
LOVE the closeup of Aaron. :) That kid makes me smile...
Okay- so many thoughts! First off, missing you!!!! Second, agree with Holly- that one of Aaron is amazing! Thirdly, that Hannah is knock-out and sure has some legs! 4thly, tell her I love her swimsuit! Way to be modest AND trendy! Gorgeous pic of you two together! Lastly, I am so jealous of swim weather and TANS!
p.s. Did you get the pic I sent you on email the other day?
I love the pics! I love the one of Hannah going off the board--her face is a HOOT! And the one of you and Christy cheering on that little girl--I see where Hannah gets her enthusiasm! :D
LOVE the pics of the bike! I Cant' believe Hannah's cartwheel off the board! That's awesome!
Cute pics. So tell me all about these "Mom's special chocolate frozen treats"???!!! :-)
Post a Comment