Saturday, February 7, 2009

Naivity

Oh the gullibility of younger siblings. Somehow Zach and Elizabeth painted the picture that this was a good time. It appears that Aaron had no trouble buying what they were selling. As good parents, we quickly took a picture and then rebuked the older two, telling them that that type of confinement is never, ever appropriate. You do what you got to do, pictures for the record then teach. Priorities ya know. :)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes being the youngest really stinks. I feel for you Aaron!

Miss Mommy said...

I have had a baby on my lap every time I've checked...so no comments- I was amazed at the table stashing...I am equally amazed you posted that- very impressive! Luke has tonsillitis and needs more sympathy than I have to offer- wish you were here!! Seriously, tho, I am being very kind- love that kid. :)

codi said...

Those pictures are hilarious! Gotta love Aaron's cooperation with that plan:) Hope you guys are feeling better soon!