Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Holiday Leftovers

These are photos taken the neighbor gal (affectionately named our adopt-not, because we would take her as child #6 but her parents don't seem to want to get rid of her) per Hannah's request. Bless her heart, she knew her mother was stressed this past December trying to work 4 days a week, manage a family of 7 (plus a bored dog) and get ready for Christmas while the hubs was taking finals, writing a sermon and helping direct the move of our church back into the building. It was a crazy time needless to say. Hannah took charge and had these all downloaded and ready for viewing. I was so thankful.

These are the ones that did not quite make the actual letter but wanted to post them anyway because I thought there were some fun artistic shots if only everyone would have cooperated.














Job well done Hannah. Thanks for helping your mom out. You are so sweet!

4 comments:

Brenda Rae said...

those are great picts - I would also take the photographer as my child too!

Andrea G. said...

The landscape, falling snow, colors are perfect and your family looks BEAUTIFUL! Some of the boys expressions crack me up! I like Elizabeth's pic in the first one :)

codi said...

They are all so precious. How special that Hannah would think to bless you in that way-she is so thoughtful. I loved every single picture.

Miss Mommy said...

Great pics...good job, Hannah!