Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Dose of Isaac

Musical beds are a fairly regular occurrence at our house. Saturday night Isaac was getting ready to sleep in the guest bed with Zach. Elizabeth decided to make her home in his bunk. This met with disapproval from him.

I rebuked Isaac telling him that he lets me come in his bed sometimes so I asked him why his sister wasn't entitled to sleep there, to which he replied, "well, because you are the owner of this establishment." Establishment? I couldn't rebuke him when he used a ten dollar word in his opening line of defense.

From there I complimented him on a superb choice of words and told him that the co-owner of this establishment just over rode his argument.....Elizabeth slept in his bed.

3 comments:

elly said...

wow... perhaps he has a future in law enforcement or the justice system! haha...

steve, steph, emma and bree said...

priceless!!

Miss Mommy said...

What a great big word!!!!! Also loved the bday pics and description of Zach. He'll love having that one day.