Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cookies Part 2

Time to decorate. This is a big affair that requires us to divide it up into two days... two messes.






The tongue technique really seems to help Isaac.







Aaron loving the gingerbread man he did not make.


A crown for the senior princess.


Zach says, "He built an awesome tree, didn't he?"


A tree covered in pink, perfect for the junior princess.


Someone hollered, "Make funny faces!"



To me this is hilarious. Notice as the older siblings are doing the goofy face thing the youngest wises up and takes the opportunity to pick out his favorite when no one is looking. Smart kid!


The finished products! A job well done.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your kids have totally mastered the funny faces. ROTFL!! Looks like lots of fun! :D

Andrea G. said...

How fun! Do you have a recipe you love? I Think sugar cookies are so hard to get right!

HoB said...

:) Might have to get that sour cream recipe from you...
I do the tongue method too when I paint.

Miss Mommy said...

I do love Aaron's opportunistic tendencies!

Brenda Rae said...

The pretzel things were yummy too! Your kids are great - who put the girl in the tank top when it is FREEZING outside!