Tonight when I was tucking Isaac in bed he asked me to get him up in time to shower in the morning. I found this particularly odd in light of the fact that he had just taken a shower.
My first thought was that he may be starting to take an interest in his hair and wanted it to look nice. Zach has to do this sometimes and I thought maybe he noticed. When I inquired as to why he would need a shower again in the morning he said, "because the shower soap said it was good for 12 hours Mom. So, I need to shower again in the morning."
Either good bodily hygiene is becoming important to him or there is someone he is wanting to impress. Better yet, I think I will just be thankful he is reading labels.

5 comments:
Awww!! Maybe he just wants to smell like a man. Perhaps you used the pink Johnson's baby lotion on him a little bit too long.... LOL
That's awesome!! I agree with Angela!!
Ok, I've been a blog stalker for a while :) however that is too funny not to comment! Love it!
Annika
I must confess that it could be true that I may have done some damage in the olfactory department for my boys. What can I say, I love the smell of that stuff and babies, boys or girls, should smell really yummy!!!
Seriously... I can't wait to hear all the stories when you have 4 teenagers at once? I hope we are still here and I can learn from you wise woman!
Post a Comment