At the request of a friend I succumb to her request to post the picture Scott took of me last week. While we were tiling the floors (pictures will follow sometime soon) the lights and music needed to be turned off. Since we couldn't walk on the floor I volunteered for the task. Once there I did take advantage of the opportunity to take a brief moment to check my email. What can I say, that calendar and my emails direct my life (right behind God's word that is). :)
Hey, at 40 I can still do this!

4 comments:
Hannah didn't think you were 40! You don't look a day older than 21! Thanks for the picture - you are much more flexible than me - even in my not pregnant state!
You are truly amazing--in so many ways!
And from henceforth, you shall be known as Spider Girl.
you are one hot mama! have you been practicing yoga??
Way to go Carrie! That's pretty impressive. I hope I can do something like that when I'm 40. Wait, I can't even do it now at 30! What am I talking about? Happy Birthday by the way. I hope it was a very special day.
Post a Comment