Around roles June and the intention of having 3 b-day parties. June brought with it the floods of 08. As with many, this changed the course of our summer and all the parties got put on the back burner.
Elizabeth is the only one thus far that has persevered and managed to have a few friends over.
What is it about siblings jumping into pictures randomly?
Part of her party included a "spa" day for her and her friends, put on by Hannah and their good friend/neighbor Emma. Here Lexi gets her nails done.
Here Taylor enjoys the dual hand massage prior to her nail painting.
I provided attention to the hair portion of the pampering.
The final touches included lip gloss. When I saw this I pictured Hannah doing this for her little sister on her wedding day.......took my breath away. Time really is scooting and before I know it that will be reality. For now I chose to live in the moment.
Now for the showing off: Ta Da!!!!!
Such shy young ladies.
The party girls and their jr high make-over artists.

4 comments:
I couldn't agree more on the sister and lip gloss picture! What a FUN party idea! I have to remember that in a couple of years!
*sigh. This warms my heart.
I was actually thinking today about how wonderful Hannah and Elizabeth get along.
I remember, last year, Hannah saying that she wanted to thank God for her little sister and best friend-Elizabeth. I think that about my sister now, but it took awhile to develop that relationship as adults. I would have cherished it growing up as a kid... your girls are very blessed.
That is sooo fun! I love that Hannah and Emma chipped in!
Looks like lots of fun! :D
Post a Comment