The first on the list were my parents but we didn't seem to have had our camera out much then. I suppose it was because we were busy doing projects around the house, getting a jump start on preparing to sell.
The Wednesday before Thanksgiving we had dinner with one our treasured babysitters, Miss Steph and her husband Steve and their growing family. What a treat to get to play with her oldest, Emma and get to meet the newest beauty, Bree.
This is Miss Emma. Look at those eyes! And for those cheeks, they simply beg to be kissed.

Even better yet, the lashes. You should see the way she can use them. ;)

Here is Elizabeth holding little Bree. Love her hair and the dark brown eyes that resembles her sister's. Elizabeth is a great sitter in the making!!

Here is proof that Miss Steph spent some time in the great state of Texas.

Miss Steph was not so pleased with the height advantage Hannah had gained on her since her last visit. Hannah was eating it up. We give Steph a lot of credit for instilling a dramatic flare in Hannah. Here is the proof.

They managed to work through it.

As she went down the line she became a little less vertically challenged. Zach too has passed her up however and he was liking that.

Finally, someone shorter....for now. :)

This is Miss Emma minus the ponytails before her bath. Looking like a little model. Can this girl work with the camera!

All done with her bath and no pj's. Emma certainly didn't seem to mind. Again, ready to pose.

I never manage to get everyone in pictures. I must start being a more intentional photographer. In spite of the lack of documentation, ALL of the Sterners had a great time playing, eating, and reminiscing with Steve, Steph and their girls. You are welcome in our home any time.

2 comments:
That seems like a sweet reunion (singular and not plural)- where are we? ;) I am sure we will get our own post soon. Ha ha. I never properly thanked you for a fabulous time- y'all are awesome as always. I reference your wisdom and/or your kids' good behavior weekly!
So fun to have little ones over! I love the picture without the ponytails in!
Post a Comment