Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Visit From Overseas

I am nearing the end of the November review. I am so type "A" that there is no way that I can do current things until I get caught up in order (being type "A" can be such a prison).

So here are Josh and Emily, all the way from Scotland. We were blessed to get to host them for about 5 days. This is the bonus aspect of peopling moving far away, you get to host them 24/7. That is a lot of hours and a lot of fun.

Don't these guys look great! Scotland seems to "temporarily" suit them well. ;)


I must say that it wasn't all fun for poor Emily and Rebekah as they both came down with a short-lived stomach virus Sunday morning when Josh was slated to speak. We did our best to nurse them back to health and by God's grace they were able to attend all their commitments.

Miss Rebekah has grown so much in so many ways. She warmed up to us quickly and dove right in to our chaos. She is tall, beautiful, articulate, and highly entertaining. You guys are doing a tremendous job with her. We must do more skyping to keep her Iowa memories fresh in her mind.


Hannah loved using her as subject for ongoing photography efforts. What a sweet face!


Luke too didn't hesitate to get into the mix of things. How fun to see genetics play out in this little man. Luke is all boy and a delight to have around. It has been a while since a blonde haired blue-eyed one was toddling through my house. Must admit I love it and loved him!


This little one that left as a babe is now a walking boy. What a joy to get to love on him in person.


It was so much fun getting to host our dear friends. Malones, come see us in WI next time. It is nothing like Scotland but beautiful and full of fun things to do. So glad we got to spend this time together. Love you all and miss you!

No comments: