Sunday, February 28, 2010

The "Temporary" New Addition

No we did not start a new side business. Years ago we met a man named Derk Sterner in our church and learned that he did taxidermy. Who knew that we would be in need of his services. Las year during dear hunting season Scott bagged his first dear and it was a notably sized one, so much so that the experienced hunter he was with said this one earned a place on a wall.



Here is the fresh catch.


I should have a picture of it hung (already taken down because the relator said that was the first thing that had to go in order to sell the house) but didn't get it done. This will have to suffice. Right behind Zach is Scott's prized kill. I must admit it is pretty impressive. I am proud of him and hope to find just the right spot for it to be displayed in WI.

Here is Zach with Derk Sterner (no relative that we know of).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it'll look as nice on Scott's office wall as George's looks on his. ;)

Miss Mommy said...

That was a wise realtor. ;) Do you have that pic I took of Josh and Scott with it?

Carrie Sterner said...

You know Emily, I do have pics somewhere but for some reason I couldn't locate them when I did this. Technology is NOT my friend most of the time. Sheesh!