7 Wonderful things about #5:
There are the cutest spattering of tiny freckles on your face.
You wear your clava all the time, regardless of season
People still tell me how "cute" you are (and I wholeheartedly agree)
You beg me to kiss you ear and pretend to suck out ear wax...and giggle every time (boys!)
You adore your big brothers
The outdoors brings you adventures and delight
You are a perfectionist but not obsessively so.
Your teacher tells us what a kind and polite person you are
Your slight speech impediment is one of few reminders to me that young children are still in my house
You still bounce in your bed in your light sleep---have since about 8 months of age
You delight at standing at the end of the hallway and running, jumping into my open arms
I find myself not wanting to stop, as you can see. Childhood is a fleeting thing. This causes me to pause, savor, and count my blessings........
Aaron in the past couple months. Love this smile!
Birthday morning.


The proverbial opening of presents birthday morning.


Yes, the Malones were here for Aaron's birthday. Fun to get to include them in our celebrations. Aaron very pleased with the Stars Wars guns, after all, they make noise!


You don't get to see the excitement when he saw the money (I missed that shot) but he is sitting here counting the dough and making plans for a shopping venture. My kids all love shopping with their own money. I especially like the "their own money" part. Great opportunities for them to see how far a dollar doesn't go.


Well, look here, 4 Sterner kids celebrating Aaron's birthday. Hmmm, it has been so long I can no longer recall where Zach was but I do remember the mama guilt I had over the fact that I gave him permission to be gone when we had plans to honor Aaron. I just may be one step closer to losing it. Good thing was, Aaron didn't seem to be aware. Ah, gotta love boys and their ability to compartmentalize their thoughts.








1 comment:
He really is such a doll! I can't believe he is seven...I remember visiting you while he was sleeping in his carseat (at your old house) and thinking he was the cutest little guy in the world. Happy Birthday, Aaron!
Post a Comment