Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Training Up a Good Husband

We haven't had cookies for ever so recently Isaac joined me in the kitchen. He likes to cook and he likes to sample. He gets the latter part from me for sure. Any way, I thought I should document my "future husband to somebody," in the making. Really, what woman doesn't love a man who can cook/bake?!

Measuring....


Dumping so carefully.......


We need practice dumping as evidenced by his shirt...


and the counter...... oh well, we know that men don't have to be known for their cleanliness in the kitchen. Just let them cook and we will help clean. :)


Watching it stir.


He was super excited because we got to put M&Ms in half the batter and I let him scoop and dump. Notice the slightly type A mom put dots of dough on the sheet to help keep it organized. Guilty!

Now if only I had taken a picture of the end product.....apparently we were too busy eating them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, he'll be a good husband some day. :) You know that there's already a competition going for him. (I can SO take you, Emily!) ;)

Annika said...

Looks like you are teaching him how to make the essentials first :) Your cookies look very tasty!

Miss Mommy said...

Seriously, Angela- that boy is taken!! I can't believe you beat me to saying it... ;)

Carrie Sterner said...

Girls, girls, love him some more. It does this mama's heart good. :) Will leave it in the Lord's hands (and in Isaac's heart).