Bubble face Aaron
Isaac with bubble side burns.
Cascading wall of bubbles.
Long flowing bubble beard.
Ok, I realize they will hate me for this later but I really couldn't resist. There were so many bubbles they decided they could clothe themselves in them, swimsuit style at least.

5 comments:
ROTFL! That last one is a HOOT!! They are SO gonna hate you some day! :D
oh my word carrie, they are seriously going to kill you for that last one! precious!
Josie and I love the bubbles pics-she was laughing out loud! What fun!
You know it's too bad - if they were just both in their 20s and stud Firemen, you could make a LOT of money with a calendar of these little men! Especially that last photo! *grin*
OH my goodness! That last one is so funny. GIRLS would kill you, boys are always secretly proud.
Post a Comment