Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fun on the Trampoline

Taking motion shots is so much fun. They don't always turn out so great, if they do it has everything to do with the camera NOT the photographer. Here are Hannah, Elizabeth, and Emma (our adopt-not) giving me some opportunities to practice.

After looking at these I can maybe see why the people in the ER lectured be about why trampolines are dangerous. It may have to do with the fact that I had to bring two people in for treatment at one time but still..... My response to such wise and cautious admonishments is this, I have 5 kids, they have friends, they have a lot of energy and........... they WILL jump. This is the safest arena with which they can do it. The rest is out of my hands and in the One I daily have to surrender the lives of my children to.







This is one of their favorite moves.


I have to say it really does look like they are going to face plant but they somehow manage to preserve their beautiful young looks.


Here they were staging a karate move on the younger sibling.


This one seems much less threatening.












3 comments:

Andrea G. said...

LOVE the one of Hannah's karate move on Elizabeth!

Anonymous said...

Fun pics! My girls LOVE your trampoline! :)

I need to send you the picture of my friend's little boy--after his big brother's friend jumped off the swingset on to the trampoline and landed on the poor little guy's leg. Eww.

steve, steph, emma and bree said...

okay, the tricks are lovely but the dancer in me can't help it... "point those toes girls! have i taught you nothing?!?" ha:)