This particular show was orchestrated by Elizabeth (usually the case). Now it was at least a month ago so I am trying to recreate the performance accurately. What I remember (which isn't near what it should be) is that the theme was dogs. Before moving on in the show I do want to apologize ahead of time for the abundance of red eye. Need to remember to fix that so my offspring does not look like alien beings.
There were dogs tricks displayed and explained by our host.
There were dog owner interviews, always entertaining and oh so serious.
There were dog stories, read with great voice fluctuation and enthusiasm.
Then there is this. Bless her heart I don't think we have ever managed to have a show without some major disappointment on the part of the host. I don't recall exactly what prompted said face but with some great, and may I say great, encouragement from the audience the host came back to the show and finished it with style. We/she has come a long way from the day where there was a dramatic and emotional exit without reentry. Maturity is happening!!!! Kristi, I hope this doesn't bring up bad childhood memories for you. ;)
It came to a close with a few more tricks to music.
A big finale concluded the evening. Fun was had by all (including the older boy who pretended he didn't want to play the "drums" and wouldn't smile) and mom and dad could breathe a happy sigh of relief.......ahhh a happy ending!

3 comments:
I love it. :) I especially love the very Vanna White like dress that the hostess has on. Tres chic!
yeah! what i wanna know is where did she get that leopard print robe!?
Oh does this bring back memories!!! Way to go Elizabeth. I know the need to conduct a great show and the audience doesn't always cooperate! Thanks for making me smile!
Aunt Kristi
Post a Comment