Wednesday, January 14, 2009

In Need of Attention

This is the hair that jumped out to grab my attention on Monday when Isaac took off his stocking cap. Granted now, this is hat hair, but never the less I realized that this hair do was begging to meet up with the scissors. Isaac has never in his LIFE had hair this long. Because it was actually starting to lay down I have left it alone just to see what t would do.



He was a good sport for first photo but when he heard an older sibling commenting on his funky do he decided it was not a good thing, thus his look of displeasure. As a side note, his little brother also needs a date with the scissors.

5 comments:

John C said...

actually, I think their hair is lookin' pretty good! They look like little rock stars! There's people in Hollywood that get paid BIG bucks to make hair look that way!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

The hair cracks me up. Let it go. :)

I am totally ROTFL here! Mainly because your first two children never had hair like that, nor dirty faces. :P But I'm not judgin' 'cause I love you too much. :)

I'm just sayin'...a lot changes from number one to number 4 and number 5. :D

knielsen said...

That is so funny. They have great hair! You'll have to look at the pics of Emery with his new buzz and tell me if you think he looks a little like Isaac. He keeps reminding me of Isaac as I have known him, short with a buzz!:)
Love and miss you guys

Carrie Sterner said...

Angela you are so right in pointing out the obvious. I hope that I have now learned to major on the majors and let go of the "minors." Besides, blogs are so much more interesting when you allow bad hair and dirty faces! :)

elly said...

oh, isaac! his pout is slightly reminiscent of macauley culkin in that bottom picture! HOME ALOOONE! :)