Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hair Redemption

So here is the new improved hair do (I know the picture is a little blurry but I loved his smile). Much, much better if I do say so myself. Notice, the big cowlick is virtually nonexistent! Kind of a fun new look.



Brotherly love. These two are almost always together. Where you find one, you find the other. Love that!

3 comments:

John C said...

Awwww man . . . . I miss the rock & roll hair!!! (so am I the ONLY guy that reads your blog it turns out???)

Anonymous said...

He's cute either way. And I have dibs on him for a certain child in my household some day. (Back away Emily and nobody will get hurt....)

And what's up with THREE blog posts in two days?? Holy cow, that's some sort of record!! :D

HoB said...

Lovin' the pictures. I wish I took more pics.
SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!
:)