Monday, October 6, 2008

Random Happenings

Here is a little glimpse into the lives of the children right now. Life is busy, life is sometimes crazy, but always rich. I am so blessed.

Here is Hannah down and ready in her volleyball game. She is really enjoying a new sport. Middle blocker here she comes.


My girl, a smile wherever, whenever. Love that about her.


This is Elizabeth and her close friend Taylor. We crimped hair at their latest sleep over. I think Amos is thinking, "please I don't want to be next!" Again, love those smiles!


Snuck up on my men and was completely unnoticed. That's what happens when the guys are in front of the computer screen. Gotta love your man who is so loved by his kids.


Still oblivious.



Trying to get the two younger boys one day after church. Do you think I could get even one where they are both looking and smiling nice......not a chance.


The more I tried the worse it got. Oh well, this is my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

5 comments:

emily said...

I LOVE the Sterner family!!!

Jenna said...

Love those happy faces!

Andrea G. said...

Your family is truly BEAUTIFUL! Both inside and outside! :)

Meghan said...

I love crimped hair! How precious are these children.
Hey~I was telling my husband what a blessing it is to live so close and be able to have Hannah babysit Guillermo...we LOVED having time with just the 2 of us. I hope Hannah knows she is so appreciated by our family.

Miss Mommy said...

Your kids are so precious! That Isaac still grabs my heart! I also loved seeing Zach snuggled up to Scott. I have been part of seeing how oblivious your kids (boys) are when in front of a screen! :)

Did you ever say what title that pic had of Isaac?