Friday, October 17, 2008

Flashback Friday

Wow how time flies and how quickly the kids change. Here are the troops with one of our two favorite and most faithful (and brave) sitters that walked with us through those young child rearing years. Miss Elly is the eldest of five in her home so we always knew the kids were in good hands here. Miss Elly is currently living in Taiwan, teaching English and exploring the world. We are so proud of her. Since this picture two years ago Hannah has now come to "look down upon" Miss Elly, physically speaking alone.

The times are changing, often faster than I would like.

2 comments:

elly said...

Awwww! When I get back, I bet Zach will be bigger than me too! Here, I've somehow decided that I'm tall--because I kinda am tall, here! It's gonna be a rude awakening (and a stiff neck) when I get back to the US and have to look up at people all the time!

I'm so proud of you and your family too. If I ever have kids of my own, I will remember everything I learned by observing your family and your parenting, and I know that all of my many years of babysitting will someday serve me well!

I love you, Sterner fam!

Miss Mommy said...

I always loved that picture and still want her legs!