Friday, October 31, 2008

Flashback Halloween, Part 2

I managed to find a couple more pictures of Halloweens past for this flashback holiday. The kids were pumped to take their costumes to school for the parade this morning. The younger 3 get to walk through the downtown of the little community where their school resides. People come out and ohhh and ahhh over them all. It is very fun, especially when the weather is like today!! The other really good thing is that our school is strict about the rules for good, fun costumes (no blood, no weapons, no horror stuff). This makes is more about dressing and and getting treats than scaring the wits out of people.


Here are the costumes of 2005.


Costumes of 2006.


And the scariest of them all are the parents in their attire. This was the one and only costume party we've have ever attended. In 2005 Scott's drama department head hosted a costume party at the church. Obviously my hunk was the Hulk and I was the darling Feona from the Shrek movies. I think green is really our color!

4 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

LOVE Feona/Carrie! I have met a few Feonas here... :) Great talking to you today!!!

Andrea G. said...

You guys are TOO CUTE! I love the pants on the hulk, very creative! I like Hanna's football player and Blue's clues! It looks like they all color coordinate. I wish Iowa City had a kid parade :) I don't know who would be there to watch!

Anonymous said...

Haha! These are great pics! I love fun Halloween costumes.

makenna25 said...

Nice costumes! I do especially love Scott and Carrie all green! Very cool!