Flashback a couple years to a not-so-atypical fall evening, the boys are dressed up playing and Hannah appears to be a damsel in distress. If you aren't aware, there are shows constantly going on around my house involving all ages and anyone who happens to be here. Just last night Elizabeth and the little boys put on a pet show (pictures to come). Never a dull moment.

On that same evening is my little then first-grader with her very precious toothless grin. Love it!!!

Whoever started flashback Friday, thanks. I never tire of perusing old photos. Memory lane is a great walk, any day.
1 comment:
They look so young!!! I keep meaning to call (my computer is AWFUL at Skyping, but Josh's is good, but then he has to be home and I'd rather have a girl talk :)...) but with the time difference, I never do it at the right time or when you can hear Rebekah (ie she's not sleeping)...so soon, my friend!!!!!
Post a Comment