Monday, August 11, 2008
Hannah is typing
Ok so this is Hannah (yes me, her daughter, is making this post). I know my mom doesn't always do the best job at keeping new posts up but when she does no one comments (tear). I know there are lurkers out there. Identify yourself. PLEASE COMMENT. It is fun to hear what people have to say and its encouraging for her to post more!!! I will make sure she does the same for you.

7 comments:
Hi Hannah!! :D
alright, alright...sometimes I'm not the best commenter...but I do read this blog and I do LOVE the Sterner family!! Thanks Hannah for making us step it up. I will now try to faithfully comment on my favorite blogs!
I am here too!! I read whenever there's a new post! Carrie, please please post! We love it!! :)
I read it too! I just didn't want you to feel like I was spying...but, I guess that's the point of a blog! hehe...good job, Carrie! (and Hannah :))
Carrie, you KNOW I love seeing pictures of your kids--I take enough pictures of them myself! I should put them all on a disk for you someday....We all love hearing about the Sterner adventures. :-)
-Chris
that is one goofy face, girl! but it did the trick... I LURK SOMETIMES! but i know people lurk on my blog too, haha...
(thanks to your dad setting up "sitemeter" for me!)
Ok, first how do these kids figure out how to post blogs without every having a lesson? I laughed when I saw it, told her to delete it, then per her very sad face, rescinded my veto.
Thanks to all of you who so gracious humored Hannah and me. We are touched. Seriously, no pressure. ;)
Post a Comment