Here Rachel gives Elizabeth a spin.
Uncle Randy was Aaron's chauffeur.
Matthias took Zach for a ride.
Hannah's legs looked especially long on the g0-cart. Didn't squelch her enthusiasm.
My brother's oldest, Jonah, giving his ride a thumbs up.
Even Jared could give rides, this time for Nolan, by brother's youngest. It amazes me how well the kids could maneuver the car.
I realize as I try to chronicle this event I didn't get Isaac's picture on the go-cart. Who knows, maybe he didn't even ride. This lack of recollection is somewhat bothersome in light of the other "Isaac" story. That will come in the next post about the Sterner side of the visit. I am sure you will all tune in because you are on pins and needles. One hint.....missing cargo.
My niece Rachel is a gymnast besides an amazing dancer. Her cool dad made her a balance beam on which to practice. After watching Rachel do her really cool tricks I was up for a challenge, minor though it be. After some instruction from the pro I mounted up and did my one trick. I jumped.
Yes indeed there was lift off and a "successful" landing. Not impressive but I did it. I stepped off after that so I could leave with my record unblemished. Hannah had apparently snagged the camera thinking she would get some incriminating photos. Not this time. ;)
I really don't know how these kids do such amazing tricks and make it look so easy. I will leave the cool stuff to pros and enjoy them soon in Olympic form. Can't wait!

4 comments:
LOVE the new template, but not as much as your amazing, muscled legs!!
i second that--your legs look amazing as usual! i'd kill for that length! so you're probably heading to Beijing for the olympics, right?? i could hop a flight across the strait and watch your gymnastic debut!
way to get after that beam! I would not have been able to get lift off. If I did get lift off, I'm sure I would land not so gracefully. Good job. And I agree with everyone else's comments about your legs! HOT!
That was a lot of fun, Aunt Carrie. Go Iowa and Shawn Johnson! I wish that I lived in Iowa with you.
Post a Comment