Here is Doug bringing in the tractor and trailer.

Here is a view of their beautiful property. Pictures do not do the handiwork of God justice. It was stunning.

Love the sheer delight on Ana face. I think she was engaged in something with Miss Jessica.

I didn't get a group picture sadly because I didn't have the camera the entire time. Here is Ana's sister Tyhesia. Hannah trying to help her "cooperate" with the photographer. Such shy jr. high girls.

Pure joy!

Here is Ana and her mother planning their pumpkin attack.

Mrs. Boatman.

Christopher had the most complicated design hands down.

Grant, Ana, and Jessica working on their masterpieces.

Here is Hannah's pumpkin almost finished. She just had to cut out the sun's rays.

You would never guess that Zach did this one.

This is Elizabeth's design for Frankenstein.

Here are all the finished works of art. If you click on them you can see them all in greater detail.

No comments:
Post a Comment