The 3 younger kids have an annual parade in"downtown Oxford" to let everyone take a look at their costumes. This year it was windy and chilly but at least there was not a sign of snow.
Here is Miss E behind the veil of her teacher, adorned in her football costume.

Aaron's choice this year was to be a jailbird.

Issac had to remind me what he was because I cannot keep all those Star Wars names straight. He is some kind of Clone.

Ok, this is NOT me but I loved the costume so much that I had to add it. This is a teacher that my kids think a lot of. She is clearly a lot of fun.

So here is Aaron, Isaac, and Elizabeth with her friend Meyghan who was half devil, half angel. They were ready to head out to fill their bags with tooth rotting goodies.

The first two kids pictured are twins, friends in Zach's class, who are posing as homeless people. Zach was an Immortal (I have no idea what it really is but he and Scott talked about it--probably from some movie I won't see) and another friend whom I never did figure out what his costume was supposed to be. Bottom line, they all just wanted candy.

Here is HB. I am told that she was a spy. She and 3 of her other friends designed their costumes for their Halloween dance. I wish I had a picture of all of them but this will have to suffice. So intense. If I were a bad guy I would run. I mean, a glow stick could really hurt someone. :)

One might be inclined to think that she is part of team "ispy" when in fact it is actually team "i-spy." I was just so thankful that it was homemade and one less that I had to figure out.

3 comments:
Loved seeing all their costumes...I thought of you this year as I was trying to figure out only three costumes instead of five, like you. I am so not a fan, but they love it. Could that last picture be Mary Odle?!! I was laughing so hard, because she lives right next to Nile's parents, and I have known her for 13 years now-she IS so much fun! Much love!
Yes, Codi that is indeed Mary. Such a small world! Sorry you are sick. We will talk soon when the infirmary is closed. :) Hugs!!!
It is such a shame your kids are so shy. I really wish we could see some more personality. :)
Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment