Saturday, November 8, 2008

Getting Caught Up

As our family grows it seems that it is much more difficult to get everyone together all at the same time, thus here is a collection of photos from last Friday.

This is our 3 boys and one of Zach's best friends. Isaac was Ninja, Aaron was a Power Ranger (thanks Amars), and Zach and Sam were beggars. May I just say jr high boys are really really funny from the get-go. What made these two even funnier was that they both had grocery carts to push up and down our hilly streets. This way not only were their costumes complete but they also could carry lots of loot.


Boys, boys, boys....... Notice our nice flooring? We are in the process of ripping up the much abused carpet and vinyl and replacing it with tile. This is a long time in the waiting. Certainly a day of rejoicing for me. Actually, that will most likely be when we are all done and I can one and for all dust and not turn right around to find another fine white layer staring at me.


Elizabeth trick-or-treated with a friend in a neighboring community so here is a picture of her walking in their school parade. She too was a ninja, female version and without her head piece. Side note, love the fridge guy!


I had to look around for a picture of Hannah to throw in because she too was at a friend's house that night. Their trick-or-treating days are done (at least this year) as they had basketball practice and had just enough time to primp to get ready for their first jr high dance of the year. Don't have pictures for that one unfortunately. I am sure Hannah probably has something on her camera but that would require much more skill than I possess in order to put them on here.

2 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

MISS those fun smiles! Out of nowhere, R asked me, "Where is Miss Carrie? Is she with Zach?" Evidently the crush is still there!

Laura said...

Hey! I like your artwork on the wall! :)