Tonight, I am wanting to go back to that moment in time where all my kids seemed "little" and where their years in school where still outnumbered by the ones yet to take place.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Flashback Friday
Three years ago our family took a trip to the Wisconsin Dells with Scott's brother's family. It was our first trip there and hopefully not our last. The kids had the time of their young lives. Hannah here is 10, Zach 8, Elizabeth 6, Isaac 4, and Aaron who was almost 3. I am shocked at how they have aged! Funny how that same shock seems to be grabbing me as I peer into my mirror every morning. Where has time gone and who invited these wrinkles over to party on my face?!
Tonight, I am wanting to go back to that moment in time where all my kids seemed "little" and where their years in school where still outnumbered by the ones yet to take place.
Tonight, I am wanting to go back to that moment in time where all my kids seemed "little" and where their years in school where still outnumbered by the ones yet to take place.

1 comment:
I can't believe how much Isaac has grown up since that pic! Love the black and white and loved chatting yesterday!
Post a Comment