So, the last week of school I got to help out a friend who needed someone to watch her youngest baby. May I just say that although I got nothing done, that was my plan from the get go. I just wanted to take her all in. You can see why.
What a bundle of sweetness.
There is just something about the nap of a baby's neck....oh and then there is the baby smell that accompanies this special spot.
Such a sleepy gaze. Check out those lashes.
Oh, oh...there are no words, just sighs.
Getting warmed up for a full blown smile.......
Ta Da! Isn't she sweet. Thanks Brenda and Jason for sharing your baby with me. It was sheer delight!

4 comments:
adorable pictures! good job, Carrie!
oh thank you for watching her! I loved the pictures. I think I need to take photography lessons from you! You have captured some precious faces that I love.
What a cutie!!
She looks like Rebekah. :) These photos make me eager to be a mom... so cute.
Post a Comment