Heading down the trail to the Raptor Center.
Had to post this one because I love my big guys big heart. He is going to be such a great dad!
Here are photos of some of the wild life......some kind of owl (can't remember the name of this one--no surprise).
Hawk.
The big daddy bald eagle.
Deer in the bird blind.
After seeing all the animals we went to the end of the short trail and threw rocks into the lake.
Miss E and Miss M taking refuge from the hot hot sun.
This is the child who is always ready to pose. There were 3 more shots after this one.
Trying to get a group shot. Not too much luck.
Taking a much a much needed water and snack break.
Next were off to the Boatmans to see their Arabian horses because these girls LOVE horses.
Before we left Boatman's paradise we had to play in their grandchildren's new tree house.
Gabrielle found an intentionally hidden penny. She was so proud of herself.
My dear friend Lynnette and one of her sons helped me transport the kiddos. I am so grateful!
After all of that we had to have some water fun in the hot sun and that also required an ice cream sandwich snack.
We are all taking care of your sweet ones.
One more shot of the girl who loves to pose.
Day #2 done! I am out of words.

1 comment:
All of your pictures are so fun! You had a very busy week but those kids look like they had a blast!! I must say, Hannah's cartwheels off the diving board make me a bit nervous :) The mom coming out in me. I LOVE Zach's chalk drawing!! JBoats
Post a Comment