Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day # 3 and more summer fun!

Tuesday started off with chocolate chip pancakes because the girls' mom NEVER puts chocolate chips in THEIR pancakes, only blueberries....emphasis by their middle child. So what is a good substitute mom supposed to do....oblige.

Shorty afterwards these two were outside doing art work on the drive way.


The two proud artists. I did not even acknowledge the letters towards the bottom. We will see what the Lord has planned.





The after noon found us at the pool of some friends of ours. I was so thankful to have a safe place to let them be wet. The other public pools make it virtually impossible to watch so many younger swimmers.


Love the smile on M's face. She was having a great time.


I had to put this one in because out of all the pictures I realized I had not gotten one of my middle child, except this one where she is in the background. Sorry Miss E.








Hannah doing her cartwheel off the board. Look at all of those legs.


Not sure.......











After dinner someone asked, "what's for dessert?" So what is a substitute mom supposed to do but stir up some chocolate chip cookies. This is the fortunate soul who got to lick the only beater. She was very strategic because when someone came running up the stair she quickly hid it away, not to be busted or worse, to have to share. Way to go G!


This was night number 2 of stormy weather. Of course this storm rolled in right as I was trying to make dinner for the hungry swimmers. Hannah, Zach and I made a mad dash out into the crazy wind to save the airborne trampoline. We managed to get it tucked up between the house and the playset. When it passed this was the rainbow God gave us. I didn't get good pictures of the whole thing but it was a complete one. Boy was it beautiful.


Here is the sky looking westward right at the same time. What beautiful artwork by our Creator!

4 comments:

Andrea G. said...

What a week you are having! You are such a brave soul and doing so well I am sure! I love how you just made cookies spur of the moment, I really don't even know if I have stuff to do that! I LOVE the outside pics too!

cedefamily said...

beautiful sunlight photo! love it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the pictures! I love it! And thank you SO much for keeping my girlies! We are all so blessed to be loved by you!
(The horse picture is TOTALLY cracking me up! Didja notice who's driving? ROTFL!)

Erica said...

Totally cracking up at these pictures!! First thing I noticed was who was driving the horse! So funny!