Someone busted with his hand in the "jar." Who am I to rebuke when I am the one who put the open jar of chocolate chips in such an easily accessible location. It is all my fault. I take the blame, bring it on. I am a choc-a-holic.
Miss E, ready for bed but always ready to turn on the charm for the camera.
Our resident artist, doing his thing with any spare moment he can find.
Before I show you Isaac tonight I had to show you how he looked last week. Here he had one tooth gone off the top, leaving one dangling and I mean it did dangle. It even got to the point of appearing to be smack dab in the middle of his smile. No hurry to yank it out you know.
Now here is my first attempt last night to get him to smile for everyone. I love, love, love, the toothless grin phase--the way it looks and the way they talk! Not quite the shot I was looking for but still so handsome.
There it is. This is close to a direct shot as I was going to get.
Hannah has started track and one of the event they put her in was discuss. I shook my head silently when I first learned of this but so far she has gotten 4th and this week, 3rd. Way to go HB! Ask her about her "trip" out of the ring this week. She cracks me up! She also has been running the open 400, the 2 mi relay, and the mile relay.....depending on the week. Man do those legs look familiar.

4 comments:
Those are some cute pics-love Isaac's grin now! I wouldn't have necessarily pictured Hannah as a discuss thrower either, but you go girl! She must have her mother's incredible strength packed into that slender little body:) Love you guys!
I thought you were going to say that Zach was making me proud by working on his math homework, but really who would do that in their spare time!
I should wander around taking picts at bedtime that was a great idea!
You both have very lovely legs :) How fast does she run the mile? I need a goal :)
I agree with Andrea on the legs, but I am not interested in racing her!
Post a Comment