Everyone there but paying little attention to the two mothers directing traffic. Actually, I think Angela and I just watched and giggled for a little bit.
Getting close but still several Sterners not in position.
Almost have everyone with their eyes open and looking forward. Even managed to get both dogs in there.
It never fails, there is plenty of laugher on both sides of the camera. We have soo much fun together.
After the picture taking is done their three girls have not gotten enough of the Sterner madness and attempt to catch a ride back to Iowa. Notice my man is oblivious to any extra chaos is the back of the van. He's got a mission in mind and that is to get on the road, no matter who fills the back seats. :)
Shoot there is plenty of room for more according to my kids. They are not afraid to cozy up. Since there were not enough seat belts for the seatbelt patrolwoman of America, we had to unload the illegals and get on our marry way. Another great time and many more memories were made. Everyone should have friends like this.

2 comments:
Rebekah and I feel very left out!! That looks so fun- what a great tradition to try to get a photo!!
P.S. YOU can call anytime! ;) You are exempt from any don't-call- and-ask-if-I've-had-the-baby-
yet-rules!
Looks like you all had a super time. However....my personal favorite line.....
"seatbelt patrolwoman of America"
Post a Comment