Stories, pics, and quips from the Sterners
Very Cute, She looks so much like you. Merry Christmas
I will forever think this is HILARIOUS!!! That was great!!!
Emily, you guys got me started. I laughed and laughed. You girls are so much fun. What a blessing to have a family that can cut lose and have so much fun!Talk to you soon Emily!!!!!
Diane, Hannah is getting so tall. She is for sure going to pass me up! Yikes.Merry Christmas to you too!
Hi! That was great! I sent it to my fam!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very Cute, She looks so much like you. Merry Christmas
I will forever think this is HILARIOUS!!! That was great!!!
Emily, you guys got me started. I laughed and laughed. You girls are so much fun. What a blessing to have a family that can cut lose and have so much fun!
Talk to you soon Emily!!!!!
Diane, Hannah is getting so tall. She is for sure going to pass me up! Yikes.
Merry Christmas to you too!
Hi! That was great! I sent it to my fam!
Post a Comment