A week before Scott's birthday I decided to surprise him with a daytime date that included showing up at work in a new dress, kidnapping him, stealing him away for a fancy early dinner and time away for just the two of us. This was a first for me and will not be a last. Loved letting him know that he is my priority, that he's a gift to me, that I treasure the life God has given me with him, and that there is no one else that I would want to walk life's journey with this side of heaven. A memorable time for both of us.

Before heading out for dinner. Sushi it was!

Thanks to two very precious friends for your gift that made me feel so pretty that day. You humble and bless me time and time again. Love you both!
3 comments:
You look beautiful! I remember Phillip talking about Scott being snatched away! I need to put this idea into action this year!
Ah thanks Andrea. Yes, yes do it! I waited far too long. Scott was so blessed. He may even say it was his best birthday EVER!
I love your dress.
Post a Comment