In order to get back into this I must be true to my type A personality and catch up in reverse. If you are at all A.D.D. this will work well for you. If you're up to hang on for a fast ride. So, here is a very quick pictorial to chronicle our crazy lives in 2010.
ZACH'S 13th BIRTHDAY

(It has been to long. I have no idea why he was the only one there or why we had to buy a cake from Walmart.....)
Stepping into manhood as he asked for his first bottle of cologne. After all, it is the jr. high years and any additional attention to body odor is good.

The men, checking it out.

Right of passage...dad sprays on the cologne.

The young man loves his tunes. This made him very happy.

The Bennett grandparents were there for a visit. Our former clipper kids.

1 comment:
Was the boombox another Best Buy purchase??? I remember helping you get Hannah's!
Post a Comment