Over this week I hope to start catching up as we have gotten to do some extra special things lately. I will start simple. A couple weekends ago we left Hannah in charge of all the kids for the entire day while Scott and I took a road trip to Madison. We went to start looking for housing/neighborhoods/schools with some very dear friends of ours who have lived and worked in Madison.
This is what Hannah made the kids for lunch. I had made this years ago when I stumbled upon it in a magazine. It was originally made in Ramen noodles that were died green and the octopus faces were made with ketchup and mustard. She remembered. From what I heard, it was a hit. She did a fabulous job being in charge all day. I do think she decided that she is not ready to mom full-time. :) Great experience for her.

2 comments:
Hannah, you're a stud!
Sorry- this is Emily Malone- I'm logged in on my aunt's computer!
Post a Comment