Stories, pics, and quips from the Sterners
This cracks me up! Who's Matthias? He's one lucky person to get a birthday greeting like that.
SternersThank you for the amazing show wishing me a happy birthday. That was the best singing greeting I've ever received. You guys (and gals) have got style!!!! Love you all!Matthias
I loved the video. I rewatched already. Can't wait to see you. Rachel
Funny! What a talented family. Maybe you should take it on the road. Jboats
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This cracks me up! Who's Matthias? He's one lucky person to get a birthday greeting like that.
Sterners
Thank you for the amazing show wishing me a happy birthday. That was the best singing greeting I've ever received. You guys (and gals) have got style!!!! Love you all!
Matthias
I loved the video. I rewatched already. Can't wait to see you.
Rachel
Funny! What a talented family. Maybe you should take it on the road. Jboats
Post a Comment