Here is our family's favorite silly video with Hannah and Zach. It was crafted with Photobooth, a program on my (Scott) new laptop. Our kids ask to see it four to five times a day. Hope you enjoy it.
The Sterner family never ceases to amaze us with your entertainment styles. The kids have already requested to watch it over and over. Thanks for the good laugh!! Kristi
Shucks thanks you all i put alot of hard tear work tear into tear this tear (not really i made it up as i went along) I try my hardest to keep my moms blog alive!! HB
12 comments:
No way!!! HILARIOUS!!!! that was excellent!
This is too funny! I love it! Now I just need to get a Mac so I can play. Hehe!! ;)
ROTFLMHO!! That is HYSTERICAL!
The Sterner family never ceases to amaze us with your entertainment styles. The kids have already requested to watch it over and over. Thanks for the good laugh!!
Kristi
yeah part of our family fun also includes Photo Booth! it is hours of fun!
That was great! I love H's voice!
ohhh my goodness... i don't even know what to say...
wow
Oh my word. Thats hilarious!
Funny Hannah and Zach. I have rewatched it many times.
Shucks thanks you all i put alot of hard tear work tear into tear this tear (not really i made it up as i went along) I try my hardest to keep my moms blog alive!!
HB
Sterner's that was HILARIOUS!!!!!
When's the next one coming out?!?!?
Post a Comment