Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"Sports Days"

It is that time of year again where the kids are tired of studying and antsy to get out doors. Here are pictures of Zach doing a couple of his events on Track and Field day. And they are off!










Here he is finishing the 200 yd dash. We had told him that he has such a nice stride and because we did not likely predispose him to sprinting skills that the 400 might be a really good race for him. His response was. "I tried that and I was dead by the end." I proceeded to tell him that with a little practice I thought he would do really well. His next response was, "Do you want to run me to my grave?" Personally I could see him running distance, so he may have to admit I was right some day, who knows. :)







Aaron of course is tagging along to all these spring events. He never struggles finding a friend and his own thing to do.







My boys, playing around after the events were done. Looks like they are enjoying putting grass down each other's shirt.



This is Aaron having a great time with Zach's good friend Sam. He loves Sam.

No comments: