Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Basketball for child #4

So here is Isaac doing his thing. Now mind you he isn't really super excited about this sport. He is tolerant of the parental mandate for winter exercise. Because of his height, Isaac was a very active participant in the game. After all, one can see him from most every part of the court. First picture is case in point as to the extremes in height.





Giving it the heave ho.


Ok, I love this one because I can only imagine the exchange going on between Isaac and his coach. This kid always has a verbal exchange ready to share in any conversation.


This is my favorite because it most accurately depicts child #4. Isaac is a gentle giant and will take advantage of any moment to "hang" around with a friend. Raina, well she is a hoot and together they clearly have a great time. This picture will be one of those that comes back to haunt him in his senior year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first picture is a HOOT! Holy cow! He makes #3 look like a preschooler! At least we know he's a gentleman so if he accidently knocks her flat, he'll stop and help her back up! :D

Miss Mommy said...

I can't believe how huge he looks!!! I have to say that I really miss his stand-up hair... :(

Carrie Sterner said...

Emily, just for the record, the spiky hair is back. I like it better too!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I am a bit behind checking things out here, but I love the black and white picture because it is so typical of a bunch of little kids standing around - not paying attention, hitching up pants, fingers in orafices, cracks me up!! Jboats