Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Old Tricks

A little while back my kids and our "adopt-not" Emma were hanging out in the kitchen when the overheard the subject of hiccup solutions being discussed. This is when I introduce them to the drinking upside down concept. They of course were a little confused. Once they understood they HAD to try it, hiccups or not. I just found it funny watching all 3 girls trying this. I love having kids around! There is always some form of entertainment.


3 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

I miss these activities!!! More than you'll know!!! We met another Hannah today and before we went, R was so excited to see Miss Carrie... :( Broke my heart...

Andrea G. said...

What does "adopt not" me exactly?

Carrie Sterner said...

Good question Andrea.

Emma is a girl Hannah's age that lives across the street. She used to be here all the time when she was younger and was like another sister to my girls. They would like to adopt her but know we can't. Elizabeth then named her, our "adopt-not."