Sunday, September 28, 2008

Begging For A Caption

Scott just so happened to capture this photo of Isaac at a softball tourney Hannah was in and I thought it would be a kick to give you clever souls an opportunity to come up with a creative caption for it. I wish I was some mega blogger and could offer you a wonderful prize.....hmmm....I will see what I can come up with. Anyway, have fun. I will tell you what Scott and I titled it with when it is all said and done with. Come on lurkers, this is your chance to come out of the woodwork. :) Let your creative juices flow.


8 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh my this picture is hilarious. I love those random pictures that capture the child and their personality. I do not have a creative caption (yet), but since I am a lurker I thought I would comment:) Guillermo also saw Hannah today at church and was super excited. I need to have her babysit again. Once our life settles down...we will give her a call. Love your family.

HoB said...

My caption: "Just after this photo was taken of Isaac, Spiderman swooped in from the left and rescued him from his potential doom of the silver car. I know what you're thinking, and yes, Spidey also saved the Capri Sun which Isaac was happy to be able to continue sipping on.
Thank you Spidey for saving little Isaac."

steve, steph, emma and bree said...

"what 'chu talkin' bout willis?"

Anonymous said...

"Shoot! Forgot my Beano!"

Jenna said...

"Is my dad *really* wearing that in public?"

Miss Mommy said...

"Come on, Hannah, you can hit better than that!"

Carrie Sterner said...

Ok I really don't know if I can pick a winner but I must admit that when Scott and I first saw this we were thinking in the vein of the "beano" comment. Love the "dad really wearing that" comment too.

Thanks for having fun with us.

Vitamin Z said...

Love this: my caption would be: "Just like Uncle Zach". The lean supposedly helps the escape :). I also wanted to let you know that I tagged you...see our kids blog.