Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm So Floored!!!!

Yes, we finally blew our blood money earned from our regular donations at Biolife with phase one of our floor installation project. The pictures below show the step-by-step installation of our new laminate floor that separates our "living room" area from the rest of the great room on the ground level. Phase two will include tile throughout the kitchen, dining room, and hallway.









5 comments:

emily said...

beautiful! It sort of looks like a dance floor. Will you have dance parties?!

Anonymous said...

It looks GREAT! I'm SO excited that you finally got to start this project!! :D

Vitamin Z said...

Great! Now my wife is going to make me figure out how to do this too!

Shadley said...

carrie- it looks so nice! really warmed it up (though I never think of your home as cold!) jjust be prepared, you'll be sweeping your life away! we have laminate in our kitchen and i love it, but i spend more time with the broom than with my hubby! :)

Miss Mommy said...

Looks great!! Tell Scott awesome job!