As you know, I have not put any posts for a long time. I am going to try to put some new pictures up every day for a couple of days so be sure to keep checking. These are pictures of my parents visit in early September. Here we took them to one of their favorite places to visit, Wilson's Apple Orchard.
Here is the little creek we must drive over to get to the apples.
Testing the apples on the drive to the check out.
We needed a little extra height and Miss Elizabeth was the perfect height and weight.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
WhooHOO! New pictures! I love the one of E on Dad's shoulders! What a brave girl! :)
1 comment:
WhooHOO! New pictures! I love the one of E on Dad's shoulders! What a brave girl! :)
And the one of Aaron w/his bucket--TOO cute!
Post a Comment