Monday, June 4, 2007

Memorial Day

Here are some pictures from our backyard BBQ on Memorial Day. We had some staff families over and some dear friends from Wisconsin. We were up to 9 children, the weather was good and everyone had a great time playing outdoors. I didn't do a good job purposing to get everyone in the pictures so I will try to explain the shots.





Gotta love this face!



This is Miss Meredith, the youngest Shimada.



Here is our Isaac.




This is Gabrielle, Shimada #2, having a great time touching her toes to the sky.




Meredith going up the slide.


These are the Shimadas from Wisconsin, some Sterners, and Adam and Holly, Scott's newest staff family playing bocce ball.



Here is Zach playing "Bags" which Scott completed the day before the BBQ.


3 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Yea- new pics! I would like to comment on the cuteness of Shimada #2 and #3, but I feel it will undermine my not-so-secret plan of Isaac and Rebekah wedding in about 20-25 years....

Anonymous said...

Hands to yourself MamaEm! Those boys are mine, mine and mine! I saw 'em first! Er...I mean, my girls saw 'em first. Yeah, that's what I meant!

Miss Mommy said...

Sure ya did!...I guess the only advantage we have is the geography! :)